God and the world #01

Do I believe in God? No. I do believe in evolution. I also believe in destiny, some bad and some happy things happen in your life to learn and go on but I don't believe that that's the hand of God or that God created earth and us. I would want to believe that there's an other world waiting for us when we die, but I'm not convinced so you should make the most of this life.

What religion were I raised with? None. I am baptized by the Catholic church but that was only because my grandmother would appreciate that, she was about to die soon of cancer and I was her first grandchild.

My most spiritual moment has not come yet.

That last time I were in a house of worship
was some days ago. My nephew received Holy C. for the first time and invited his family to celebrate with him. So I went (and was a bit to late... sorry for that).

Death is irreversible. Final. The end.

How I picture the end of the world. I don't that so negative to think of so I don't. I think the world will be here for a while. And if we destroy it with our technology it will help itself and evolution will start over.

God has spoken to me? No, otherwise I would believe in him, don't I ;)

0 comments: