Ego #05

If I didn't have commitments to others, I would have been blogging about me, and finished this blog in 80 days... but seriously. I would be crafting and give illustration a go, and I would be reading the books which are waiting to be read for some time now.

The number of drinks that constitutes my limit: hmmm... I've never counted them, but I would say 5 or more beers and about 10 whiskey/cola's (?)

My best physical feature: my eyes.

I have not considered plastic surgery.

At my best, I am most like this famous person: I don't know, I'm not that familiar with famous persons. But I'm happy, funny and cute, or at least I think I am ;)

At my worst, I am most like this famous person: some famous cranky old lady.

Create a newspaper headline I would like to read about myself: Hot new creative graphic designer in town!

My most recent selfless act: I saw a kitten to be hit by a jeep, I called the police to send over the vet and I staid with the kitten until they arrived. The kitten was so much in pain and so afraid I couldn't just leave it there.

0 comments: