Personal

Name as given by my parents: Catharina, Wilhelmina, Nicolaas Dirkx. They call me Karin. I don't know what to do with those "catholic" names... just call me Karin or like some friends Kaat.

Address is not something I want to post online so you should do it with the fact that I'm enjoying living in Eindhoven which is the 5th big city of the Netherlands. Phone number is also a no go online (sorry).

Today's date is Tuesday and I should be working out in the gym in stead of making another blog...

Place of birth is Reusel which is a little town near the border by Belgium (30 minutes by car from Eindhoven). I used to live there 'till I was 6, then we moved to Eindhoven. Date of birth is November the 1st in 1976 (yes, I'm 30...).

Astrological sign is Scorpio, but I don't really believe all those stuff (unless it fits me).

Profession is designer (graphic and multi media). I own my own company called Medialoog and I work as a game-designer at Fantazm. Education: sintLucas. I graduated in Multi Media Design and Advertising & Presentation Techniques.

Height is not so tall (1.68) but that's OK because my boyfriend's the same height. Weight is hopefully less next year. Hair color is blond with a touch of red, mostly bleached by the sun. Eye color is "graphite" as my boyfriend says with love for his Apple G4. Distinguishing marks I don't have, as far as I know I'm very average... Blood type I don't know.

Allergies I have unfortunately: hay fever and I'm very allergic to my cat (Bacchus). But she's staying 'till death do us part, no matter what the doctor says!

0 comments: