Ego #03

A special compliment that made me blush: can't remember. Who gave me this complement: I whish I knew.

An insult that made me burn: "you're too heavy do you know". What my reaction was? I collapsed totally and felt awful about myself.

I am far better than most people I know at: webdesign and forgetting things (I always make lists of things I have/should/want to do).

The animal that best describes me: cat, I like to do my own thing in my own way.

I'm embarrassed when others: see me naked. I'm embarrassed when I: fart. Others are embarrassed when I: burb.

The greatest amount of physical pain I have ever endured: in 2005 I had terrible pain in my stomach, I went to the ER! They found a sphere of with a diameter of 20 cm. inside me which was full of human trash like hair, fluids, cartilage...

0 comments: