Ego #04

The greatest amount of emotional pain I have ever endured: when my ex-boyfriend finally admitted (after asking frequently for about half a year) that he had sex with someone else, we had just bought a house...

My proudest moment: when I received my diploma from high school without having to do one year over. This was pronounced by one of my teachers when I switched classes. Someone who shared this moment with you: my parents. They were proud of me too. My teacher said to them that I'd chosen the easiest path to follow.

The moment I am most ashamed of: that one time I was so drunk the ambulance had to pick me up. My parents were with me at that moment also. They even paid my alcoholic drinks ;) But I didn't have the guts to go back to that bar for about 1 year...

When discussing my career with others, I tend to: understate.

When discussing my love life with others, I tend to: ... I don't discus my love life with others.

When telling stories or relaying the details of my day, I tend to:
be factual.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

interestin concept for a blog, i like it!