Family #01

Three things I like about my mother:

  1. she is always there for me
  2. she is a really good person by heart, she's there for everyone
  3. she is a really strong woman, I hope to grow up just like her
Three things I like about my father:
  1. he used to be there for me
  2. he always took the time to explain difficult things in a way everyone would understand
  3. he used to be there for others in need
Which question felt easier to answer? The one about my mother because we're closer. My father is sick now for several years, that's why I talk in the past about him. He's not the same man I used to know anymore...

Character or physical traits I inherited from my mother: I can not and don't want to lie. When I'm angry I get quite. You can't get us angry very easily. And physical maybe the nose and the large forehead.

0 comments: