Opinions #03

The minimum punishment for those who molest children should be lock up for ever with the food they don't like for dinner every day and no tv or Xbox like they get here in the Netherlands. It's pathetic how spoiled the prisoners are here. They get a monthly income, free food, game consoles, tv, they can even do a course for free to learn a new profession.

The minimum punishment for those who rape should also be lock up for ever with bad food.

My opinion of the military is that it's a shame every country has one. I think it's good that the Dutch military mostly does good things like helping out where there is poverty.

My opinion of the draft is that's good that it doesn't exist anymore here in the Netherlands. When you don't want to you don't have to. It makes the military smaller but only people who want to be in the military apply, so that's a good thing.

I would fight in a war if... not, I would never fight in a war. I would be a refugee. I hate violence! (unless it's fake in a movie like the Fight club)

0 comments: