Family #03

When I was a child, my parents spent enough time with me. My mother more, my father worked a lot.

The most common issue me and my parents have argued about is the time I should be back home after going to a club.

My most beautiful childhood memory of my parents is not one thing in particular. I had a normal childhood without any violence and I was a quite child mostly reading a book or drawing things.

My most horrifying childhood memory of my parents is the arguments between them sometimes. When they had one it could be very quite for days in our house. No one would speek... I always felt awkward.

If I didn't know my parents, I would choose these two people as my mother and my father: Yes, I would definitely choose my mom to be my mom again, I might choose some one else as a father, except when that happens I would not be here as I am now. So, that's a dilemma.

0 comments: