Family #04

If they were not available, I would choose these two famous people as my mother and my father:

  • Mother: Angelina Jolie
  • Father: Takashi Murakami
Do I think I said "I love you" enough to my mother? Yes
Do I think I said "I love you" enough to my father? No
Has my mother told me that she loves me enough? Yes
Has my father told me that he loves me enough? No, and now it's awkward when he does.

My mother often said: "nee heb je, ja kun je krijgen" (you already have a no, you can receive a yes, which means that if you don't ask you'll get nothing) and "kan ik niet ligt op het kerkhof en wil ik niet ligt ernaast" (I can't is ten feet underground and I won't is next to him, which means that you'll always have to try something at least once).

My father often said: "ask your mother" and "yes" to everything I asked. I could get the stupidest things (unless my mother found out before).

Whom do I resemble physically? More my mother, but not a lot I believe.

0 comments: