Friends #01

Three traits I look for in a friend:

  • honest
  • fun to be around with
  • respect for all living creatures
The friend I have known for the longest amount of time would be Kiki. We know each other about 18 years now. She's one of my closest friends, I lost her out of sight for some years but we met again and it's like we've never lost each other. Kiki is truly honest and I can talk to her about everything. I know she would always be there for me (and for everybody else).

The friend I miss the most is probably Klaartje. We were very close until we left primary school, our lives went the other way and I've not seen her since (well never, maybe ones or twice in the first year our lives split up...). Maybe our old school will organize a reunion in the future and find both our addresses so we can meet again.

A friend who makes me laugh often is my boyfriend. He can make really funny faces and makes some weird noises sometimes ;)

A friend to whom I can tell anything is Kiki and not to forget Arjen and my boyfriend.

0 comments: