Friends #02

A friend to whom I can go for advice: Kiki. I know it's getting boring but it's the truth. The best piece of advice this friend gave me is to accept myself as I am.

A friend I can have adventures with is my boyfriend. I would want to have more adventures with him in the future, travel a lot and meet new friends all over the world. The best adventure I had with this friend was our trip to Chamonix. We went camping at the end of the summer (not recommended!) and went hiking several days and saw the Mont Blanc up close. It was our first holliday together in a tent with just each other.

A friend I can flirt with is Marc. He's the true flirter of all flirters without having too much expactations. Just flirting for fun ;) A friend I should not flirt with as much as I do is ? I'm not so much of a flirter really.

A friend I would like to kiss is my boyfriend! Duhuhh! A friend I should not have kissed is ? I haven't kissed any of my current friends...

A friend I don't take seriously is not a friend. I take them all serious. Well... maybe I don't take Marcel that serious, we've talked about this subject so he knows ;)

A friend I may lose soon ? I hope none of them. I can't think of anything why I may lose a friend in the near future.

0 comments: