Friends #03

A friend I lost for a reason other than death: Klaartje. I hope to see this friend again as I have mentioned before.

A friend who does or believes in something I cannot respect: I don't know, I don't think one of my friends believe in the death penalty, hits children or walkes around with a shot gun. Descibe what it is that I cannot respect: the above.

A friend with whom I would like to be closer is Gretel and/or Wendy. It would be nice to see them more often and do all the girly things I've never done when I was young because I did not have that many girl friends. Describe the barrier that exists between me and this friend: Gretel is very busy with her work and has a lot of friends in Belgium and Wendy has a baby and a lot of close friends from when she was a student.

A friend to whom I would never lend money: ? It depends what the money's for...

0 comments: