Favorites #02

My favorite meal is pasta in different ways. I like it cheesy with gormas (gorgonzola/mascarpone) and spinach or with a tomato sauce...

The drink I often order is Jameson with Coke. It's been my favorite for years now. Sometimes I order Bacardi when they don't have a good whiskey. Or just a Coke.

A delicious dessert is something I've made a couple of years ago with Christmas: Chocolate rolled up cake with whiskey-cream. It's a lot of work but worth making.

The game I like to play is Luxor on my PSP for the moment. I used to play Loco Roco a lot but that's on hold now. Loco Roco is my favorite when you look at the gameplay (super easy and fun) and it's designed really well!

The book I strongly recommend is not coming to my mind. I read a lot of different genres and like most of the books I read. Oh, somethings popping to the surface of my mind: Touching the Void by Joe Simpson. It's a true story about mountain climbers who get it really tough in the snow, I just felt their physical pain. There is also a film/documentary made of this story. The author who has affected you must be Joe Simpson then.

The magazine I read most frequently is Computer Arts. I found that most inspiring. It's a creative magazine from the UK. It's full of tips & tricks and portfolio work from other freelancers.

The newspaper I prefer to read on Sundays is none. I don't do newspapers. Every working day I watch the news in the morning and I listen to the news on the radio when I'm driving my car. I think that's enough of terrible news for one day. So on Sunday I don't want to be confronted with bad news from all over the world.

Music I prefer to listen to when I am alone is not one artist or genre. I like britpop a lot at the moment. You can view some favorites and what I've recently been listening to at last.fm. I recently discovered this site and since than I listen to their stations when I'm behind my iMac. In the kitchen I listen to iTunes, which is full of crap by the way, thanks to my boyfriend ;)

The film I could watch over and over is none. I like to watch new films. The latest I've seen is Spiderman 3. The latest great one I've seen is Pan's Labyrinth a couple of weeks ago. Other great movies are Memento, the Butterfly effect, 12 Monkey's, Go. I only want to watch them again when I've forgotten what the storyline is.

A director I admire is none. I'm terrible with remembering names and details like what's the name of this band or title song. Maybe because I don't find it interesting to know who made it only if it's good or not. Sorry...

0 comments: