Favorites #03

An actress whose performances I admire is none. I'm not that interested in films like that. I like to watch, that's it. Yesterday I went to "Number 23", I'm not a huge fan of Jim Carrey but he played a very different type he used to. It was a great movie, a bit long/slow but still maintaining. So there is also no actor whose performances I admire. If I have to name one I would say Brat Pitt.

A TV show I watch regularly is Gray's anatomy, CSI, NCIS... Too much actually, but I still have time to blog but maybe I should watch less and fitness more.

An artist whose work I highly respect is easy on one hand on the other his name is so difficult for me to remember. But he is the father of KaiKai Kiki. His name is Takashi Murakami, he's from Japan. I love his happy style and bright colors. His work makes me smile. I believe he is the first artist who is that commercial and still remains an artist in the eyes of his colleagues.

A piece of clothing I love to ware is not really clothing but are my Adidas sneakers. They are white with some gold glitter stripes. They look like the original black/white ones but with a little feminine touch ;)

A monument I would like to have a view of from my bedroom is the Sagrada Familia which is a cathedral in Barcelona. I don't know if it has bells ringing early in the morning, if it is I would like to have a view of Parc Guell which is also in Barcelona...

My favorite time of day is the morning, I'm at my best in the morning. I'm awake and ready for the rest of the day. I do need a hour or so alone, doing my thing. Like having breakfast, reading my magazine or sitting behind my computer.

My favorite place to sit at home is as you can guess behind my iMac. The couch is doing fine as well (or in front of the couch on our carpet) for reading a book or watching tv.

What I most like to do on Sunday is going to a museum which I don't do usually, but I would like that. I also like to hang out with friends which we are going to do this Sunday.

My motto is "happiness is good health and a bad memory". I'm working on my health and my memory is terrible, I'm always making lists and carry around my calendar so I hope not to forget those things. So my motto fits me I believe...

0 comments: