Fruits of my labor #01

Children: none

Pets: one. My cat Bacchus, it's a she but I liked the name so much and she doesn't realize so why not. Bacchus is mostly black with a touch of white here and there. She's very small (for her age), and does her name right! About ten years ago she still had a sister called Wombat and one night they drank a bottle of red wine. They threw the bottle on the kitchen floor and drank the spilled wine. The name Bacchus is a mythological name, the god of wine, food and parties.

I live in a house from the early 30's. Before the war as they say here in the Netherlands (World War 2). I bought it about 4 years ago with my boyfriend and it's still under construction ;). This year we would like to have a nice garden and make a room of the attic into a place where I can be "crafty" with a bed for sleepovers. After that we still have to do our stairs and the storage room behind the kitchen. The problem is that we both are no "handymans" so it will take some time before it's all finished.

My approximate annual income: I'm making more money than ever before. I never had any clue about home much money I would make but I'm satisfied (for now).

The number of hours I spend working each weak
is 32 at Fantazm. I have a day off on Friday. But Friday is the day I work for Medialoog and when I need to I work in the evenings and weekends as well for my own company. I wish I could work 3 days at Fantazm and 2 for Medialoog. But I don't have enough clients right now, we're working on that!

0 comments: