Fruits of my labor #02

My watch is at the moment branded by Diesel, I also have a Fossil, Baby-G, Swatch... But mostly I wear my Diesel with a black belt, and when I'm feeling sunny I wear my Baby-G which is lime, with stripes and stuff.

My cologne or perfume is currently Hugo Red. And I really like Joop le bain but my boyfriend doesn't, so ...

Something important on my desk are my toys. Some dunny's at work, some ducks at home and a picture of me and my boyfriend!

Om my wall hangs a painting made by my mother (above the couch). In the Apple room there is a large silver apple logo painted on the wall.

Under my bed or in my closet I hide dirty tissues, dust, Labello, eucalyptus oil (so I can breath while I'm sleeping and do not get stitched by mosquito's), and a lot more.

Something important on my night table is a little brown bear which was my mom's when she was young and a porcelain angel who watches over me at night.

When I sleep, I wear sometimes a long sleeve shirt, large pants (and socks), sorry. But I can't sleep with cold feet and my boyfriend doesn't let me warm them up on his side!

If I had a safe, I would keep nothing because I would think I had lost something. I forget a lot so when I'm hiding something I think it's lost after a while and turn everything up-side-down to find it.

Things I like to buy are presents for my friends, design books and designer toys for myself. A new car, one that's not so ugly as our Seat Ibiza from 1994.

If I could afford it at this moment, I would buy more designer toys and design books. More apple computers. Another camera and a small photo printer. New clothing. A vacation around the world, twice, one time I will go with my boyfriend and I would go again with my mom. A chalet in the French Alpes...

I collect nothing. Some people think I do but I really don't. I just buy what I like.

I don't have a lot of 100 euro bills in my wallet. Well, none. There's nothing I really miss having. I guess I'm lucky.

0 comments: