Fruits of my labor #03

My strangest possession is a euhm... I can't think of something. I don't believe my possessions are strange to have, maybe they are to someone else. So, I think you should ask my friends this question to find out ;)

My most expensive possession is of course my/our house, after that my/our car, then I believe our carpet, couch or dining table... then the iMac, then this is not fun anymore so I stop here.

My prized possession is a CD from the Pixies which was my first present from my boyfriend. And a lot more, because I can't choose one thing as you know already, like my desinger toys, my books, my pictures, my ring, the paintings made by my mom ... ... ...

Material possessions are (oeps) all of the above I guess. But we could go on like my orange glass art bowl, porcelain art birdies, ... it's too much and I don't like to brag about stuff I own (except for my 24 inch iMac! haha).

If my house was burning and I only had time to rescue three things, they would be:

  1. Bacchus (my cat)
  2. My handbag, in which I keep my drivers license, passport, camera, wallet, everything I need on a daily basis
  3. MacMini (which is our backup system for Medialoog)

0 comments: