Morals #01

Something forbidden I have done that might even surprise my closest friends is that I broke some windows in an old building when I was very young and rebelish. A year later I heard that our cleaner lived there ("anti-kraak"). Oeps... I thought the building was empty and ready to break down but it's still standing today.

People should not marry before the age of 20 to my opinion, and that's what this all is about, isn't it? ;) I believe that when you're that young you can't make such big decisions. Maybe it's not age but you should not marry before you're still a happy couple after a year of 2 or so.

People should not have children before the age of 25. You should enjoy life when you're young and so you can again enjoy live when you're 43. Well, this is totally rubbish. I don't have any kids and don't plan to have one so I should not see anything about this subject.

The appropriate age for having sex is 17. Younger than that is naive, like I was one time ago... The first time I had sex, I were the age of hmmmm... less than 17... not proud of it, but it happened.

My most recent lie I can not remember. I have a policy about lying: don't! I can't lie, when I do I get caught in the act. My face turns red, really red and I can not remember lies so they always come out in time. So when I'm late for an appointment and it's my fault, I tell the truth.

A lie I tell myself is that I'm not good enough, in everything I mean. But deep down I know it's not true, but still there's this tiny voice in my head...

Something I have stolen that was not worth the risk is nothing. I've never stolen something as I recall. Oh, well, I've stolen a cigarette from my mom once and yes, she found out. That's it.

0 comments: